mercredi 28 septembre 2016

All About Me

Hello everybody, I am Siham and I’ll be 15 on the 24th of October 2016. I live with my parents and my 12 years old brother, Omar, and 4 years old sister, Kenza in Tangier, a city in the north of Morocco:
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tangier map"
   I am a person very creative and I love discovering new things, new cultures and new languages ( I speak 3 languages that are Arabic, French, English and this year is my third year of Spanish; I’m also trying to learn Japanese and German by myself, I have to say that it’s a bit hard). In my free time, I enjoy watching thriller movies, reading books and mangas (my favorites are "fairy tail" and "death note") and I like listening to music. I am also very influenced by art because I play piano, I draw and I paint.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire